January Blues ?
Has your new year motivation started to weaken?
Are you in need of sunshine and are you over the dark grey skies?
Instead of feeling down about this time of year, allow yourself to take control of how you're thinking and feeling for the better. You can change and improve your mindset to powerfully improve your personal state and how you feel in so little time.
So, if you felt those January blues kick in, choose to take action:
• Start your day with 5 positive thoughts. Set the tone for your day ahead.
• Spend 30 minutes outside, walk, jog, shop or stroll. Spend time in daylight.
• Listen to music that makes you feel good.
• Arrange time to be with friends and loved ones to lift your spirits.
• Start a new goal or hobby to help give yourself some self-motivation and focus.
• Spend less time thinking about your problems.
Me, well I am going away for a well-earned break, so there will be no blogs, hints or tips for a few weeks, but don’t worry, I will be back!
Take care Carole x